=”color: #ffcc00;”>Please use this format to make your recipes easily overstood by all:
(Example taken from AllRecipes.com)
Salmon Rosemary Burgers
- 2 1/2 pounds king salmon fillet, skinned and de-boned
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare the salmon by cutting into strips, cutting the strips crosswise, and chopping the fish until well minced. Be sure to remove any remaining bones.
- In a large bowl, mix the minced salmon with bread crumbs, red onion, Dijon mustard, horseradish, and eggs. Season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Chill at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Form the salmon mixture into 8 burger patties. Lightly coat each patty with olive oil.
- Place salmon patties on the grill, and cook 4 or 5 minutes on each side.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
Ready in: 55 min